Thursday, February 12, 2015

P.S Consistency, you little hobgoblin.

consistency |kənˈsistənsē|(also consistence |-təns|)noun ( pl. consistencies )conformity in the application of something, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic, accuracy, or fairness: the grading system is to be streamlined to ensure greater consistency.• the achievement of a level of performance that does not vary greatly in quality over time: his principal problem in tennis has been consistency.the way in which a substance, typically a liquid, holds together; thickness or viscosity: the sauce has the consistency of creamed butter.ORIGIN late 16th cent. (denoting permanence of form): from late Latinconsistentia, from consistent- standing firm (see consistent.P.S.Consistency is crucial for anyone's health. My being consistent in sobriety is the most important thing in my life right now, followed only by my being constant in my marriage. What I am trying to make happen is life consistency. Consistent in the quality and quantity of the foods I put in my body, consistent in the way I move my body and in the frequency that I exercise. I have not been particularly consistent in a way that allows for the creation of this kind of lifestyle, but here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment